Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- NameAnticoagulation Monitoring Clinics
- Opening TimesTuesday: 8.10am - 9.50am and 3.40pm - 4.20pm, Wednesday: 8.10am - 12.20pm,Thursday 9.30am - 10.10am, Friday 9.50am - 10.20am
- Additional InformationIf these slots are not convenient, appointments for anticoagulation and warfarin monitoring can be made on other days and times with one of our nurses.
Women's Health clinic
- NameWomen's Health Clinic
- Opening TimesFriday 9.30am - 10.30am
- Additional InformationIf this clinic is not convenient, appointments can be made on other days and times with one of our doctors or nurses.
This clinic is run by GP Specialist Training doctors. These are fully qualified doctors receiving additional training in women's medicine.
This clinic is suitable for patients who wish to consult regarding:
- Pill checks
- Coil checks
- Depo Provera injections
- All Other contraception
- Sexual difficulties
- Vaginal discomfort or discharge
- Period problems
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Ring pessary changes
And advice prior to the fitting of:
Coils / Hormone implants / Contraceptive implants
- NameWound Clinic
- Opening TimesThursday - 2.20pm onwards
- Additional InformationIf these slots are not convenient, appointments for wound care can be made on other days and times with one of our nurses.
- NameHealth Checks
- Opening TimesTuesday 2.00pm - 4.40pm, Wednesday 2.00pm - 4.40pm, Thursday 3.40pm - 7.40pm
- NameWell Baby Clinic - Ellen Badger Hospital
- Opening TimesTuesday: 9.30am - 11.30am
- Requires GP Referral?No
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01608 661845.